Heat Treatment Solutions for Metals and Ceramics:
Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP)
Our partner EPSI is a leading manufacturer of hot isostatic presses (HIP). With decades of experience, they have delivered HIP systems to customers producing high precision parts in a variety of materials, including metals, ceramics, composites and plastics. These customers know that EPSI’s hot isostatic presses are fast, cost-eﬀective, reliable, and oﬀer the precision to produce net shape or near net shape products.
Our hot isostatic pressing equipment ranges from smaller laboratory units with hot zone diameters beginning at 3 inches, to large product units with hot zone diameters up to 65 inches.
General Speciﬁcations for EPSI Hot Isostatic Presses
- Inside diameters of 76 mm (3 inches) up to 1650 mm (65 inches)
- Pressures up to 400 MPa (58,000 psi)
- Temperatures up to 2000°C (3,632 °F)
- Argon or other processing medium
- Monolithic forged vessel made out of one single vacuum degassed steel block. Complete prooﬁng according to EN10204/3.2 and thorough inspection possibility
- Power-fail safe due to pressure vessel high heat absorption possibility
- Uniform rapid cooling for high load masses
- Highest safety, quality components and materials
- Interchangeable furnaces for various temperatures and atmospheres (Kanthal, molybdenum, graphite)
EPSI designs, manufactures, installs, and supports mutually with PEERENERGY high pressure hot isostatic presses for customers around the world. Please contact us to discuss your exact needs.